Hello my Wheatless fans .

Feel free to share your experiences , recipes and don't forget to give my recipes a try. Mom tested kid approved ! Wheat free people UNITE . We shall not suffer in this wheat eating / wearing world .

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mini Strawberry apple sauce cakes


Another cake . My Daughter has a cake theme going . It may be because she turns 3 in 12 days :)

This recipe is very simple . I used greased small tart tins to get the shape . 

Ingredients :
1 cup Bobs Redmill All purpose flour
1/2 cup Sweet Sorghum flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp Baking powder
1/4 cup vegan margarine
1 small kid cup of strawberry apple sauce = to about 1/2 a cup   
2 free range medium brown eggs


I just threw all the ingredients in my mixer so there really is no order to this list as we were just throwing ingredients in as we found them . That is what happens when your assistant chef is VERY YOUNG , but she is quite capable . Shes cracking eggs already (and washing up after to get the yuck off ) makes momma proud .Sniff . Anyways ... bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 but keep on eye on them . When you are done baking remove them from the tins and let cool on a rack . Top with you favorite jam! I used my triple berry again. They are spongy and moist and a great little snack . I think lil miss.chef  (tee hee ) had 3 that day .

Hope this has inspired you . Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment