Hello my Wheatless fans .

Feel free to share your experiences , recipes and don't forget to give my recipes a try. Mom tested kid approved ! Wheat free people UNITE . We shall not suffer in this wheat eating / wearing world .

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tricky treats



As Halloween approaches my mind wanders to the candy being given out . Drool . Unfortunately many of them could potentially contain wheat / gluten . I am super glad to have found  website posted by Alison St.Sure . She put in a lot of hard work putting together a 2010 gluten free candy list . I would hug her if I could! http://surefoodsliving.com/2010/10/halloween-candy-list-gluten-free-allergen-free-status-2010/

Alison also provides a list of candy without the top allergens in it .

I really enjoy her site . Now I can have a happy healthy(ish tee hee ) Halloween .

No comments:

Post a Comment