Hello my Wheatless fans .

Feel free to share your experiences , recipes and don't forget to give my recipes a try. Mom tested kid approved ! Wheat free people UNITE . We shall not suffer in this wheat eating / wearing world .

Friday, May 6, 2011

Thought I'd share

This is taken during a gluten attack . See my lovely protruding belly (and no I am not pregnant) not cool .

I am wearing my lovely pj's because when I am having an attack I swell up from a size 6 to about an 8 or 9 .
My tummy was very angry at this moment . The swelling should go down in a few hours after the gluten has passed through me .It's kinda like having Norwalk virus without the barfing and only lasts about 2-4 hours .

Tomorrow morning when I wake up I can expect some lovely blemishes on my face . Never seems to fail after having an episode to find a few on my forehead .

I have been struggling over the last few weeks with hellish allergies that have not been this bad since childhood . I am currently on Claritin everyday . If I miss a dose I can say hello to migraines , watery eyes , runny nose and what almost seems like narcoleptic episodes which I don't mind really except when I'm the only adult home with a very imaginative 3 1/2 year old . I wonder if this auto-immune disorder has had something to do with this sudden change of allergy reaction .  Sigh . I do know that since being on this gluten free lifestyle change my arthritis has improved and so has my skin so who is to say that it can't improve or worsen any other underlying issues I may have .

Any how I wish you all a good evening and a happy tomorrow .
  

No comments:

Post a Comment