Hello my Wheatless fans .

Feel free to share your experiences , recipes and don't forget to give my recipes a try. Mom tested kid approved ! Wheat free people UNITE . We shall not suffer in this wheat eating / wearing world .

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Deep fried clams and chocolate cake

Chocolate cake with triple berry preserve.

 
                 Deep fried clam meat two ways . 

My chocolate cake recipe has grown legs and is MIA . Here is the recipes for deep fried clam meat two ways . 

Crunchy
1 package clam meat
2 cups rice crackers crushed
1 tsp salt and pepper 
1 tsp chili powder
1  egg
1/2 cup white rice flour

Batter
1 package of clam meat
1/2 cup sorghum flour
1 egg
1 tsp salt


For crunchy style dredge clam meat in flour dip in beaten eggs then toss in crunchy mixture . fry at 100 F for 30 seconds . Do in small batches so they don't stick .

Batter combine everything but clam meat in a bowl . Add water if too gummy . Dip clam meat into batter and fry at 100F for 30 seconds . Also do in small batches because these tend to stick together .

I've been quite busy lately as summer usually is but I have been doing my test kitchen just not posting (bad me I know) . In the next few days I will catch up with my posts as I just made an awesome lemon cake and cocoa peanut butter cookies with jam . mmmmmm jam . There now you have something to look forward too.

Happy test kitchens everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment