Hello my Wheatless fans .

Feel free to share your experiences , recipes and don't forget to give my recipes a try. Mom tested kid approved ! Wheat free people UNITE . We shall not suffer in this wheat eating / wearing world .

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Experimenting with flours

I turned 28 the other day and received various flours for my birthday (and wheat free beer (bards)http://www.bardsbeer.com/ they have retailers map! ) . I decided to make chocolate chip cookies . I used Bobs Red Mill All purpose flour . I should have read the flour list . I never make cookies with bean flour in it it comes out to gritty and these ones turned to crumbs the next day as well . The cookies where ok rated for taste but not for texture . Not on my re-bake list . Next time I'll use my own all purpose flour . My next attempt will be apple pie using a rice flour pie crust . I'm hoping for a better outcome . Also if you are using bean flour they are very high in fiber so don't eat too many ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment