Hello my Wheatless fans .

Feel free to share your experiences , recipes and don't forget to give my recipes a try. Mom tested kid approved ! Wheat free people UNITE . We shall not suffer in this wheat eating / wearing world .

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Test kitchen boredom



My attempt at tuna casserole

2 cups Tinkyada rice pasta ( I used twisty kind )
1 can of tuna (drained)
1 tsp. oil
1 red pepper, finely chopped (optional but tasty )
1/2 cup (1/2 of 250-g tub) PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
1/2 cup milk
2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
2 cups grated cheese ( i used marble but feel free to change it to cheddar or which ever)
cook past as desired .

In a separate pot combine everything else but the tuna until melted .

When the pasta is done drain and wash ( to remove any starch ) and mix together the sauce and tuna . Top with cheese and bake for 7 minutes until cheese has melted .Add pepper and serve . In my photo I put it on tortilla chips because I needed some crunch and its just plain fun to eat from a chip .

No comments:

Post a Comment