Hello my Wheatless fans .

Feel free to share your experiences , recipes and don't forget to give my recipes a try. Mom tested kid approved ! Wheat free people UNITE . We shall not suffer in this wheat eating / wearing world .

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pancakes


My morning was not going well .I'll blame the lack of coffee in my system . The pan was oiled and set to low to medium heat. The first 3 pancakes stuck and ruined my pan for the next batch . Even after that I was not defeated . Honestly I don't know why more people haven't tried to bake pancakes . It's way easier and they are done at the same time . If you have a silicone baking mat give it a try next time . If you don't have one go get one now what are you waiting for . Seriously go now . My burned / stuck on food days are over . Ok well you can still burn things but you wont be stuck scrubbing the burnt stuff off your pan just wiping your mat clean .
Cherrybrook Kitchens Pancake/waffle mix baked.

This product is Nut , dairy , egg , gluten free and made in a dedicated facility by Patsy and Chip. Patsy has multiple allergies so she understands how important it is to have a dedicated area  . This is a rice flour base pancake . They are quite light in colour but like I said they are baked so they are very thin cakes . Slight crisp exterior with a soft center . Very yummy even plain . Way to go Cherrybrook Kitchens !

1 comment:

  1. kinda bummed because they aren't wheatless, just gluten-free. Big difference. But I like the idea of baking them. Im going to try that !!

    ReplyDelete