Hello my Wheatless fans .

Feel free to share your experiences , recipes and don't forget to give my recipes a try. Mom tested kid approved ! Wheat free people UNITE . We shall not suffer in this wheat eating / wearing world .

Friday, September 17, 2010

Sneak peek


I've been busy working and planning Ks 3rd birthday . She turned 3 yesterday so amazing ! I did manage to make a goat cheese sauce for my gf pasta topping it off with double smoked bacon from the british butcher shop  http://www.thebritishbutchershoppe.com/ new site coming soon . Be patient its worth it . Next off is a blueberry plum strudel . White rice and tapioca flour based .Recipes to come soon I promise . I have more to show but alas the photos are on my moms computer ! 
Happy creating people!

No comments:

Post a Comment