Hello my Wheatless fans .

Feel free to share your experiences , recipes and don't forget to give my recipes a try. Mom tested kid approved ! Wheat free people UNITE . We shall not suffer in this wheat eating / wearing world .

Monday, March 22, 2010

Eating right for your blood type

Since going wheat free I've been dabbling on other sights with eating interests . I found eating right for your blood type quite interesting .

Type O which is what I am should stick to high protein (red meat) and stay low in carbs .They should limit the intake of wheat germ, whole wheat products, corn, and avoid dairy products and most nuts. They should eat a variety of fruits and vegetables as well.

Type O types are commonly affected with hypothyroidism, high stomach acid (leading to ulcers), and thinner blood with greater resistance to blood clotting .

For all those interested I have attached a link:
http://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment