Hello my Wheatless fans .

Feel free to share your experiences , recipes and don't forget to give my recipes a try. Mom tested kid approved ! Wheat free people UNITE . We shall not suffer in this wheat eating / wearing world .

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quick its time for dinner

So last night I wasn't to sure what dinner might be . Probably fish I thought . Do you think I could find a good recipe for deep fry fish batter . Ummmm no . Or I should say I couldn't find one without a tonne of stuff I didn't have in my pantry . So I decided to be daring and use my dear hubby and myself as guinea pigs . What I did make turned out amazing .

Ingredients :
1 1/2 cup White rice flour
1 egg
1 tbsp Greek seasoning
approx 1 cup of water .
2 large pieces of Basa fish or your favorite and then cut in half

Add enough water so its not too thick but not runny . Dry your fish so the batter will stick . Some people use flour or cornstarch I just patted mine dry and it worked fine for me . If you want a fluffier batter try adding 1 tbsp of baking powder . If you do let me know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment