Hello my Wheatless fans .

Feel free to share your experiences , recipes and don't forget to give my recipes a try. Mom tested kid approved ! Wheat free people UNITE . We shall not suffer in this wheat eating / wearing world .

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another apple pie


Similar to the other pie I made except instead of all Rice flour I used 50% rice 50% sweet sorghum . Instead of a rolled top (which I tried to do but failed terribly at) I just broke the left over dough into small pieces on the top drizzled honey and dusted some sugar and baked for 35 minutes . This was a pie baked for my mom who is also gluten free (go figure) and hadn't eaten a pie in quite a while . She topped it with whipped cream and was in pie heaven! She woke up the next morning and half the pie was gone :) .  

1 comment:

  1. thanks it was oh so so very tastey, slightly salty crust went well with the cinnamon apple filling sweetness, just right

    ReplyDelete